Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

TOUCHY FEELY 1/30

I was her audience from the backdoor view
her giving them the expressions
with her poetic suggestions
but I was getting entertained by the backyard view
my clear view, that often went in a blurry view

she laughs and talks with touches to my arms
and grabbing on my arms
...
touching on my legs
and I try not touch her in the same
with her open back top
and her skin so soft
cause I don't want to not touch
so I touch not

I want too......I mean
want to feather her with finger tips
and massage waist instead eye grabbing her hips
I want to be positioned during the time she shifts left
and receive her poking back at attitude right
but I keep it light
my eyes touched enough
that the pores in my hands stood erect all night

she laughs and talks with her hands
eyes slightly slanted
but still looking at me with a smile
and I smile
and she leans in when she laughs
and I lean back when I laugh
just don't touch,
look, don't feel
just a friendly greeting in physical communication..

TOUCHY FEELY

No comments:

Post a Comment