Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

IF(MY PEN TO YOU) 7/30

If I could give you me
I would give you my attention
I know I lack to look more in your direction
but I'm writing this to tell you
I'm starring not looking..Through my pen to you


I I could give you me
I would give you my affection
I know I act like I don't feel for you
but I got a lot of strong feelings for you
so I'm pouring my ink without thinking to you
I'm loving not lusting...through my pen to you


If I could give you me
it would be through my last writes
I know I've been more wrong than right
so I wanted to make the need of making this right
I got enough ink in my blood
to beat my love through my writes
my poems are my days and nights
and you are my 24 hours in earths rotation
unless my ink will not drain
that's the day our love will fade away
I'm not talking or reciting, I'm just writing
for you with love
If I could love you and be with you


THROUGH MY PEN.......

BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment