Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NO REWIND 11/30

Take me back to day one
the day I was intrigued by wanting to know
what is that name that goes with that face

take me back but a little foreword
to when we met and laughed
ate and laughed
conversed and laughed more
until we stood there laughing
prolonging the end of our date

Take me foreword but not to far to the present
where we shared an innocent moment of rest
falling deep to peaceful sleep
facing one another
and waking to the smile our eyes last saw
the night before we fell in like before knowing love

take me back before passing the foreword present
but not approaching yesterday
and we,
taking a vow of silence abstain our treasures
where we knew how weak we can be
when we were alone together
that the one time we got along
was through love making
that the only argument came if we stop bonding
the only yelling we heard
was us in passion

Its unfortunate
when our story was created
it was only made to play, ffwd and stop
the rewind button was unavailable
and so is love with us now........END OF STORY






By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. good morning.

    beautifully written
    has me reminiscing...

    love for a great day
    fsb

    ReplyDelete