Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, April 20, 2012

SET FREE....19/30

A chain of emotions lifted from sea floors
a heart going flat line in one message
held on to long possibilities of inconsistent dreams
promises of what could be and never was
...
...
SET FREE

waking up the day after the day before the day of
still being in love
and immediate heart break a day later
feeling just little bit lite on expectations
but my heart will beat heavy on a long expiration

SET FREE

never knew happiness could look so good from a far
while manning up to internal tears
a fear no man/woman would for
see in their future
it is why I only live by the day and not by planning
excuses.....

SET FREE

I think the bridge is lifted with no intentions of falling
like love fell upon me
I guess words can never be as real as actions
so I save my words for a rewarding day of reality

truth??

Replacing you is not in my forecast
so I let the storm rain hard to cover hurt
maybe
maybe I wasn't the one sent to complete your mission
I should have come with a letter of approval from God
and not book of poems

SET FREE

Fly away my conscious says
no more are you obligated to abstain
and save yourself for her rainy day
the power purity
over the enticement of petty lust
My papers are stamped and sealed

YOU ARE FREE
YOU ARE FREE
YOU are free to go and live

just wasn't prepared to let go
from a life sentence of serving time for love
Searching for another crime to commit
in theft for a stolen heart
this time
I will see no parole

SET FREE............









By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment