Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

SMELLS....21/30

That smell good
that good goods
she got that ummm umm goods
I wish she could would,
put it on my oak wood
that bodily fresh should good
my upper lip leftover sandal wood
dayum she taste so oooweee good
her insides on top me rides is so keegle good
seconds is a requirement
wetness on my fireman's helmet
still smelling your smells all over my fireman
smells like SMELLS when I inhale her environment
Smells good, looks good, face first to taste wood
intoxicating good, visionary good,
lock leg to lock jaws
disappearing acts in cats and mouth y'all
Her smell goods
on my wood goods
I shoulda woulda coulda use some more
of SMELLS good goods......


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment