Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

SERENADE.......12/30

I will dress for you in preparation for you
I will have writes for you,
my written writes for you,
my best work, from thought
closed ideas from a open minded man
a man and his love through his poems and heart
a heart, that beats only when you are around
an articulate speaker, for your ears to hear my sounds

I will come prepared with warranties and guarantees
I have surpassed making promises
I want my words combined with feelings
to be presented to you in endless contracts
Topping it off with a ring I spent my life savings for
because, you are, MY LIFE SAVINGS

Open your window,
see me dressed and on bended knee
singing songs without music
and without a singing voice,
calling my music poems
every line saying your name
after each time your name is called
comes a smile on my face
look to the sky as the moon and sun embrace
will you do me the honors, is the end of my piece


FOR YOU I SERENADE..........





BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment