Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, April 30, 2012

REFRESHED...29/30

Back on point
found my comfort zone
got my mojo back
a writers pheromones
brain is restocked images
thoughts..
made a connection with the heart
blood is flowing like an interstate
waking up from dreams
of a writers masturbate to ejaculate....(lines)

I'm back on point
recovered on my own discovery
dictionaries all  over me
no more blank papers in front of me
hands sweating blue and black inks
not much thought in this write
I don't have to think
I'm freestyling this piece
but in paper form
born again before the celebration can end
a rare form above the norm
I'm back
I'm writing
I'm almost done
a success from only one
I'm.............REFRESHED!!!!


By LeRoy  TNW Goetznedanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment