Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

EMPTY 8/30

I love my arms,
but even with this beauty and strength
they are missing something
lacking the true ability of what they are made for
that's holding you
that securing you
that protecting us
they are nothing but a empty space

Eye's are guided with such grace of vision
I love what I see
and how I see it
I've seen plenty of beautiful things in life
but the beauty I need to see is you
so through my eyes
I see nothing, but empty


The only thing keeping me going
is the rushing of blood

through my body from my beating heart
a wonderful heart in beat
a wonderful beat of living
living is loving
but I lack loving
so I grow slow in beating
lack of love for you
lack of love from you
it's just a muscle beating for survival
loving without you is a harder survival technique
my are beats with no sounds of mimicking you
So I beat empty


This house is bought by one
meant for two
a shared foundation
with a selfishness kind of living
many days of coming home to everything
but lacking to come home to one thing
something is missing of the life of everything
I'll give anything to have that one thing
that one thing is a presentation in this foundation
surrounded by nothing
I do anything to have that one thing
to be my everything
but everything is everything at this time
so nothing, leaves me again EMPTY.


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Just plain lovely and exactly how I'm feeling in this season of my life.

    Love for a great day!
    Free Spirit Butterfly

    ReplyDelete