Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

SMOOTHNESS......5/30

Love to admire the look of soft skin
Want to feel my hands running over softer skin
Dreaming of rubbing my clean shaved face
against your smoothly shaved place
hold me steady with force full thighs
hands on back of my head, guiding my position
back arched like a raised bridge
heels cold and diggin into my skin
... moaning my name Arabic tongue
announce your presence, with escaping essence
my taste buds filled in puddled excitements
eyes wide like my mouth was violated by pop rocks

Did I mention your soft skin
against my soft skin
brown skin to my light brown skin
we look like a flavor able blend
glossy, is the look of my facial grin
satisfaction on your aggressive reaction
with no intentions of backing away
her walls close to feel me
her outsides throbs to commend me
she bubbles in loud talking
her serenity falls heated down my throat

How I love her soft skin
next to my shaved skin
rubbing in our smooth
its so smooth
to feel yours on good smoothed
eyes close to feel you
can't tell you what areas are smoother
cause her body is all coco Shea butter smoother
SMOOTHNESS
.........




By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment