Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, April 20, 2012

A LETTER TO YOUR HEART........20/30

Dear Organ,

I'm so intrigued by how you beat for me
I appreciate the extra blood produced for me
so the host can be in love with me
Though at times I'm not worthy of your abilities
I have one of similar likeness for WE
can you allow mines and yours to meet?
My heart put me up to this piece
to apologize for the numb hearts
all the cold hearts
and host with no hearts
that ignored your kindness with lust and deceit
lies and mis-trust in hidden agendas
stepping on your beauty to love
in beating communication
I want to submit my application
to join you one day
to love you back like you love all in your way
to create celebrations of our feelings in Rhythms
giving both of our host reason for living

Can you feel my write?
My rapid beats are courtship delights
I'm being more than polite
I feeling warm like sunlight,
and shinning like the moon light
I guess what I'm saying is..
can we beat these odds right
can we pump love up a little higher than cholesterol levels
where our high blood pressures are Ecstasies
organ bonding eternally is life threatening
hoping to get that cardiac release
murmuring into each other valves, "I love you"
can we be inseparable until we die?

Just respond to me in beats
and sign your name in blue blood
if your answer is yes.

Yours truly
Love Clot..........


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment