Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

COOL WHIP........14/30

Soft like white clouds
fresh like winter mint
a outline that perfectly outline
not a plan time but it was played in mine
that curiosity
the box of Pandora needing to be open
will this diminish a combine Establishment
will it make things feel different
willing to gamble everything on that one thing
that sweet thang
the best of the sweetest thing
honey comb tasty cake
without the cream filling
I must be fulfilled on the thrill fill
looking for that refill
I'm filled from that free feel
will it happen again?
Maybe not again
need oxygen from lost of oxy...GEN
breath slow, exhales fast
and kiss inhaling all breath
this could be my sudden death

COOL WHIP........A kiss that can kill.
You know how it is?


BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner 


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment