Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, April 27, 2012

EXPLORING....26/30


Holding and more holding
touching a feathering
kissing and smiling
smiling and kissing again
partially nude
we excited but we lay there enjoying me and you
low light and great jams
my hands in her hands
starring and looking
compliments endless
we want this night with a never ending
holding, moving closely
touching, wanting, smiling with shyness
can't hide this, want to touch this
I want to touch that,
let the music rock us fast asleep
we can continue,
tomorrow, same time, same holds
you and me
flickering lights and same tunes
EXPLORING
...........


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment