Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, April 16, 2012

BACK DOWN.....16/30

I believe there is job placement for my heart
that I can love a woman and she will believe it
in my mind, I hear me saying this
and outside myself
I draw a heart on my chest
with the pens that wrote love on paper
so when I see myself,
I know, my heart is more than internal feelings
I see it on the surface of my skin

Now to answer your questions
no I'm not torn
to masculine to be a man that's scorned
I might have been hurt a little
but I think I was the one hurting you more
Constantly, I keep accepting these positions
for a future position in life
first 30 days is great
60 might be OK
but the time I reach 88
if might just fade away
2 days short of the 90 day grace period
38 days of watching her heart turn to tears
and the walls that protected Rome
becomes her great walls protecting her broken heart

I do have a heart as I watch my hurt ones recover
walking by me smiling with the NEW
getting all that she ever wanted and that was LOVE
So I keep going back to drawing boards
googling "heal me", and "find me" on search engines
making every weekend an arranged date with notebooks
cyberspace
and poetry spots
the only love so far that I have not broken
walked out on
while continuing to love poems more than I love me

Maybe I am advertising myself the wrong way
maybe, my want ads, should be put on poetry pads
and ask for my mate from in front of stage
Of course,
that would be a little deceiving
with words of mine that melt cold hearts
but actions put them right back into ice boxes.

I pray for me as others leaving have
I will find
I will have
I will need LOVE
as much as she needs me
but I'll back down for now,
putting my love towards writing sprees.....


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment