Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, April 30, 2012

STUCK.....28/30

You've been there before
mind blanks
fresh inks
empty lines on paper
Getting mad
because you made it 28 days straight
then comes the dead end street
This poetry month has excited me
but broke me down at the same time
Forcefully writing a new piece for 30 days straight
taking you away from your routine
having you staying up until 11:58(pm)
Just to make that deadline
cause in your bloodline
or a poets ink line
this is suppose to be easy
without challenges,
we write a poem/haiku a day routinely
now we sitting here
red eyes with blank lines
hair lost to from lost thoughts
knowing we can make one more day
before we give up
This is being posted days late
but right on time before the dead line
I refuse to give up
but like the title of this piece
I might be stuck!


  
By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment