Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, April 6, 2012

OVERSLEPT.....6/30

Wrapped in the covers
lost in a dream that wouldn't come out with me
a good feeling, with no bad feelings
love making without arguments
A smile again without mad and sad faces
only in my dream


Lost in a deep sleep
covers half way off me
got up for a second from alarm ringing
but I had to meet her back in my dream
she is so peaceful
she is actually happy
nestled under me
only in my sleep

wrapped in covers,
legs wrapped around me
head buried beneath me
she smiling in my skin
and I'm playing in her hair
but we are still sleep
outer body says I'm running late
clock says your way past wake up
I don't want to wake up
just laying here, dreaming of her dreaming of me
under me,
wrapped around me,
with covers over WE

no explanation for my lateness
plenty reason to call out


OVERSLEPT...........

BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment