Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

MR GOOD BAD DEEDS.....15/30

Working hard for no rewards
doing right with no applause
giving attention to see no attention
be submissive when you're not giving in
giving you love setting aside my selfishness
sensitivity making me look as feminist
you said your want love
but you want protection from a thug
not worth this hard working
if your back is turn and not looking
courtship is what your asking
but you reflect on low esteem and battering

Don't ask me to respect you
if you don't really want me
don't ask me to show love to you
when you lost the urge of choosing me
I can invest and build my foundation
don't lead me on to a future with no reservation
So what you been hurt
so now I have to build you to love
so your heart will love and work
NOT MY JOB

If I work hard to love you
so you can love me too
don't keep building walls
and denying of living proof
that you don't love me
cause you don't love you
I pledge myself to your wants
commit myself to your needs
but I refuse to be an example
of how you hurt from others
so I continue to work
as the man of God
the man called. "MR GOOD DEEDS."

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment