Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

STILL IMAGES 4/30

Your towel, around my waist
you, are still inside the towel
water, never reflected so well on our skin
heated bodies setting, off smoke detectors
We held each other under low lights(candles)
melted wax on counter, looks so tempting
is this a dream?
or is my mind rewinding to slow pause from yester years
but your kiss to my neck
was so chillin
sucking away water beads and tasting my goose pimples
you stood on tips toes when I rose to your touches
I felt the smoothness in the area you allow me to shave

It feels so good
this moment of beauty in my mind
just dont wake me
don't interrupt the feeling of her image masking my eyes
I guess, I'm so in need, that even my loneliness
produces mirages to please me
relaxed again
Merlot has take control
breathing fumes, my breath is tasting like you
eyes remain closed
licking my lips to outline the traces of your tongue
weightless, to my lean against Italian tile walls

whispering to myself "I don't want this to end"
but I can't keep my eyes closed long
heat from early shower blows cold
the steam comes to a clear
I'm  faced with reality
that the image I thought was her
was me
and I, I remain alone
and I, I need you here with me once again.

STILL IMAGES........




BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment