Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

THAWING OUT............

Honey vanilla chai kisses in exhanges from lips
hot chilli or chicken noodle soup with curry in it
my snuggie huggie, warmth of your body
beneath all wrappings is nakedness with you ontop of me
fire place lighting the way
while the wood crackling applauses on our happening
silent breaths become base tones to mist in the air of release
shaking and quivering not from cold air
but the strength of my package causing expansion
and deep touches
in which in a matter of seconds, numbness
makes us forget how to breath
only in the winter you can appreciate bondage connection
swollen intensive reactions to erections
when 9 months of additions come from injections of 17 second conceptions

you melt me in just a kiss
warm me from strong embrace
keep me lifted in just one taste
beautiful while in naked we lay
Its such a blessing to have my rib donated soulmate
trapped here in snowed situations
no interferences
just occurences
a life without judgement
just committment
I wish we can have this forever
but for now, I'' close my eyes and sleep with eternity!

Warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
By LeRoy Goetzendanner

1 comment:

  1. This one is steamy and so passionately written! Gives me that warm, loved feeling inside!

    ReplyDelete