Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, December 13, 2010

DROWNING IN LOST

Eye catching, breath taking, soul shaking, love making
I havent yet introduced myself
but the minute my eyes laid upon such beauty
my heart starting beating
my soul started singing
my will was ready to surrender
my strength wanted to box out any contenders
you gave me oxygen
when breathing started failing me
you nurished my apetite, when my hunger begged to be empty
I know now you are more that a visual a blind would love to see
you heavenly from every corner, no need to die to see angels like SHE
my everything
my materials and my unselfishness
my beauty, my ugly to my last words of conceitedness
worthlessness
affectionness without infectionness
you cover me whole
leaving no part exposed in my nakedness
I confess
when you made love to me
I cried secretely while I smiled in heated sweats
there can only be one you
trying to duplicate your thoughts, body, love and soul
but the realness
their can never be another you, a cloan or drone
DNA sweetness of you
its sad
I sit here gathering my thoughts through journals that remind me
how good love can be
if I only looked foreword to God
and not back at Satan and his cohersing
I'm the Adam all over again
this time
I'll listen to the snake
and instead of a biting into the apple
I'll take long dips into the forbidden pond
bonded with a cave that should never have had vacancy for me
one night of exploration
brought the end of lifetime built by you and me
slowly falling down
not in love
but in the lust again
FOCUS
must stay
FOCUS
but I drown!


By LeRoy Goetzendanner
Twistnwords~

4 comments:

  1. Love it! That feeling of "newness" brings lust...often confused by love or feelings...but to me, lust is on of my favs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lust...what vile a serpent we so easily succumb to...very sensual piece..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece is most definitely mic-worthy man! You put it DOWN!


    One.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artist you are sucha blessing to writes. Tahnk you so much for the kind words!!

    Bless~

    ReplyDelete