Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DONT FAIL ME

I take today as my day to inscribe my feelings
into a heart of stone
winter brings the cold, stone hearts make it colder
so I rely on my pen
I ask my pen to guide me
I raise my pen towards my diety

Help me
provide for me
I lay my pen down
and ask it to write for me

send the message of reconnection
put together words that brings reconcilliation
produce the sounds that gives broken heart rehabilitation
convince me I'm not just writing for food
that my words are not my path to survive
I'm alive to every pen drop
my cursive scribes are the beats of my pacing heart
my death is instant when the period concludes my pieces

I need that release
I need to set my mind to her soulful free
I believe
truly believe
that I faith in SHE
and SHE has faith in ME
and ME have faith in WE
and WE keep our faith on HE

I ask my pen
to tell my paper
send this message from my flowing thoughts
and
DONT FAIL ME.....

To feel love again!

BY LeRoy Goetzendanner

1 comment:

  1. This is so inspiring! Kinda feeling the same way right now...

    ReplyDelete