Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Falling in love (playback)

Gimme one reason to fall again
and I'll give you four seasons to believe again
I gurantee I can bring the universe to you
the very day our eyes close and we touch lips
lids dropping slowly inviting darkness
a blindfolded moments brings our lunar eclispe

Lets try to fall in love again
the day that a mutal agreement of long term friendships
makes us rush from the idea that cause a rush
and we can layback on our 20th smiling
as woman and man

lets buy a pair of engagement rings
cause this moment should shine not on one finger
this a stepping stone
lets raise our left hands
and compare our glares to the suns stare
and laugh the whiteness
that has brightness
causing a frown
on the sun,
he's showing jealousy towards I shimmering stones

lets fall again
like a Nes tea commercial
when the man takes a sip
cold hits his lips
and he fall back into a cool pool
lets reverse the hands of time
when the insemination was not his but mine
so I can be there to feel your tummy
smile at the joy coming into the word
when his first cries announeces us Daddy and Mommy

falling back

lets go further back
to the day I gave birth to you
when I was a man on days of creation
when removal of my rib made simular likeness of me
now the form I be, is now share by two
where we do the right thing
you would listen and follow me
not that serpant thing

fall with me
fall to me
fall hard with me
lets hurt from it
make up and kiss
and heal to it
dont be scared of it
put our faith in it
kneel down and we both pray on it
go to sleep and die before we wake on it

fallen
fallen
fallen
fall    in    love!

By LeRoy Goetzendanner

1 comment:

  1. This is FIRE LeRoy....The most beautiful words that ever can come out of a mans mouth...

    ReplyDelete