Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FIRST SIGHT






I had my clock set that night
hoping to catch that lunar eclipse in dark light
but I open my eyes
and there was you
the moon I wanted to block my sun
the eyes that see for me,
were blinded by the beauty of one
am I dreaming?
or is this a so wanted image I have to see
I pinch myself over and over again
but its true
my eyes aren't deceiving me
you are hear with me
lying next to me
in front role view for me
I'm the only audience to this slide show
the one that have us watching from our sides slow
applauding out loud
with just a smile
that this is happiness
right here
right now
and though I missed a site in rarity
that took 372 years to happen in one night beam
I'll slowly close my eyes to sleep
just to wake again to that first responding feeling!
My Eclipse!!!!




By LeRoy Goetzendanner

1 comment: