Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

IF I............

If I make a sound........

then I might just missed the beating of your heart with mine
the communication of my love for your love
in this place, in this time
so silence becomes my name

If I blink............

I might just miss your eyes on mine
telling me, "come here",
"come take me", "come love me"!
so I stare still not to miss your message
I stare not to miss a thing

If I move.........

I might miss your move on me
a move that will make my chained heart
become free
a move that may bring the You and I
to cut back this divide
and make us, into WE
so I stnad fast in a still manner, no movement

If I pray..............

My answers will be answered
by the maker, my creator,
My father
and because I have faith, patience
and his guidance
I'll continue to be on my knees waiting
for his blessings and for you to say
" I do"!
so I pray, patiently wait
keep up the faith
and walk in the way
Jesus walked for love in his last days....

If I...........
 
By LeRoy Goetzendanner

1 comment: