Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cashing in my lost

So Take away the things material
my gains, my advances
take away the joy the happiness
the celebration through dances
awards, degrees acknowledgements
even God's spiritual blessings

What does this mean with out you celebrating with me

Downgrade my car
upgrade my career
graduate from renting
make a foundation that suits my sphere
take away my name brands
and wear that what the Lord brought me hear
put me back to Eden
the same day you came here
touching my rib later down the years

But what does it mean, without you there

Lessons are in the process
yeah I am worker in progress
a man leading the way, raising woman high not for the degress
believe me, I'm a man, who can cry before the Highest
I surrender more than my spirit and soul to the heavens
I pray for us to be as one, like the standing ones on 11
I look fwd, never turning back to what has happen

so really, what does it mean,  what does it mean

Do I seal my mouth close so I can just listen
stand before you each day
with compliments that has God's deliverance
lead you as I was the horse pulling you to a stable land
stand in front of you, to protect you, keep my head high like a leading man
For once, I would speak with my eyes
lead us by my heart
protect us with combined love
and raise my hand only with yours
in prayer and to give thanks to the highest Lord

What does this all mean,
Well Im cashing in my winnings
to see how much I really lost!!!


By LeRoy Goetzendanner
(Twistnwords)

1 comment:

  1. There is no loss here, only gain...Searching for His divine shelter can only lead into the right direction...And that someone to share this with...Is the most beautiful...Welcome to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete