Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

UNION, MISTAKE 2

I stand on trial with my heart
civil law suits from my mind and body
because, "WE" once again failed longevity
"WE", again fell in the quicksands of promises
"WE", wore the clothes of deceit and lies
"WE", committed to act alone for love 

without consulting our mind.
I stand by my hearts decision
so now I stand as my hearts witness
maybe there was a crime committed
maybe, we both acted on intentions
but we ignored the minds suspicions
that "THIS LOVE", was a lie from the beginning
my mind kept warning me of scenario one
how those images never healed
that my disappointments was never done
that every time I lose, 
it was my broken emotional mind that won
Scene two
then came you

parading around
as if love was your coat of armor
holding trust as a tool for battle
promises was the best poem you read to me
I never knew our love story was only six words in length
your hi boo's 
was haiku's that killed in full strength
all of sudden
the words: commitment, trust and love
disappeared in my thesaurus
only becoming a spoken word myth
where diagnoses could no longer detect my beating heart
I was pronounced heart dead,
while my brain kept me alive
with reminders of lost,
clouded shades on the right side of my head
how many times must a human being
be human at his own mistakes
my heart breaks was a common tour like New Edition
I wasn't praying on love, 
I was too busy hoping and wishing
conquered by my statements
the trial was hung jury
because every juror chosen 
were already hung emotions, my hanging emotions
of love once held by me..
Now I'm....
looking for the strength for a "PHASE THREE"
but it will take a lot convincing 
my sentencing to forever repenting
before I can open doors for love once again
that same love that will later take over me......

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner






MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment