Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

READ MY LIPS

I want to read you a poem
in lip sync
and your lips would be touching mines
while you're listening with closed eyes
decipher what I'm saying through moving lip syncs......
on yours something like kissing

but its me talking on your lips 
while I'm reciting
Each line read slow

then slower and much slower
heated with a winter-mint flow
repeating certain lines
until your smile on my lips, show
I want to read you a poem
with our eyes closed
our lips slightly touching
fingers inter-locking
clutching in squeezes

when that message means I want you
comes to surface....with lip movement
and lets be honest
I know you can read
so which lips would like me 
to sync on 
anyone can feel me and hear me breathe                                  
your lips can feel me......from my lips to your lips 
when reading lips on listening lips 
which lips can read my syncs on
can I twist words
mix up different languages
kissing you with period endings
and back spacing with my tongue
to a new beginning
I want to read you a poem
if only you will use your 5 senses
minus 1 while I'm reading you a poem

in lips syncs and touching lips
that says "I love you" I need you" 

"I want you now"in silence
If you can read my lips minus the kiss

I'll lip sync my poem without you opening your eyelids
SO read my lips

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment