Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, December 2, 2013

EXPERIENCES......


You birthed with me
though you were here
before me
traveled through the right hands
of my family tree
the bean, the root and stalk
of my writing
I can't emphasize
How it was you that found me
An accidental meeting on purpose
a purpose with a higher serving
A delegated gift that was well deserving
even when I thought I wasn't worthy
I found love with you
define love through you
I made love out of you
lost love because of you
You are my winning
towards defeat
The reason I stay my lane
whenever my words are slurring

was times my pen strayed in cursive-
causing pen strokes to start swerving
Never knew I would have the nerve
to bend my mind, heart and soul into words
passing messages by the herds
as my brain made my nouns
and my tongue flips the verbs
I thank you
I can't tell you how much I thank you
how much I need you
for:
giving me life
saving my life
showing me the rights
teaching me how to write
you protected me from insanity
at some point,
made a man out of me
kept me on straight paths you see
help to censored my Navy profanity
Person
Of
Extreme
Talent
my delegation
the reason why connections in
the arts and social networks
are spiritually, a poetical congregation
and you
my bible and deity
this is an overdue Ode
to my only first love 

and that was with POETRY
The speaken to my spoken
My thoughts that continue thinking
my blood line 
are slurred lines
the reason my Ivy is full of inks
controlling my black and blue bleeding
thank you for the therapy
thank you for my poetry
thank you for choosing me
I am TwistNWordz
and I
I am a poetic junky......

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment