Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The "WRONG" poet, for love poems


I should never wrote a love poems
it's not that I have no experience-
or feelings to give towards writing love poems
I'm just not my love poems
or in love with my love poems

I can't give you the perfect love poem
with a happily ever after ending
I'm living the perfect writing
from imperfect poem I'm living 
I shouldn't wrote any love poems
I'm not really a poet that loves at all
it just sounds good on paper
My scribes, in the 8 lives my mind made up
without poems, I can't say I love you at all
I'm fading to black, or blues-
in the way I'm feeling
I see the applause from ya'll
I'm glad this writing is giving you proper healing

But.....
I shouldn't have picked up my pen
I should not have put imagination in what's written
I should not have reached this stage
and sound out feelings in the words I'm spittin
shouldn't made faces like I cared
or change my voice on certain lines
I should never closed my eyes
cause I was about to cry....
cry a river of written lies

But....
I should not write no more poems
especially those love poems
I'm the wrong poet for love poems
I'm the wrong love poem, by a poet
Why can't I
how can I
When will I
Stop.......writing love poems

~TNW(The "WRONG" poet)



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment