Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

IMAGINARY SIBLINGS by LeRoy Goetzendanner Jr.




I wish I had a brother
I would have been okay with a sister
not the loneliness of growing up alone

(laughter)
mom played with me
so I guess she was my sister some days
mom threw footballs,
some days she was my brother
Dad, 
was hard working
Dad, 
was the provider
Dad,
was militant
Dad,
had very little time to be.....
I....

I wish I had a brother
well I did,
under single lights
yeah,
the shadow on my wall
was the twin in light
We did the same things
at the same time.
but when the shadow was gone
so was my twin
I just wish I didn't grow up
alone.


LG Jr.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment