Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

AMNESIA (of a short term mind)

I can't remember my poems
I'm, unable to focus to recite
I get memory lost on just the title alone
I struggle with haiku's,-
less than 17 syallbles
I pace back and forth
reading two lines at a time
until at least two lines in my mind
become two lines I can say in the blind
complicated,
so I decided to write shorter pieces
from memory
In my head, where I freestyle my creativity
but I can't remember
after reading it over and over
about 6 times now
dependency to reading
On my PDA, until vision becomes blurry
and then I worry
that one day,
I'll go blind and I
I will not be able to read my write
so why
can I
memorize my poems I write....

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment