Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, April 18, 2011

DISTANT THINKING..........17/30, (NPM)

Your body is still with me,
But your mind is on, the other side of town
Messing me around…

And Truth is
Your sitting next to me
But our thoughts are sailing across the pier we gaze into
Realities of future commitments put a wall in the friendship
Slowing us down like speed bumps in the road
We both follow the same path until we reached that fork
That  decides our curse towards love
A penny for you r thoughts??
I say.
But her reaction is the same facial expression  my mind is answering
The problem is
I need to be answering the question myself before asking it
Instead of waiting for responds to it
We continue to get lost in the excitement, noise
And applaud of winds to swaying waters

Corner eying  each other so indirectly
Wondering what to say,
Wondering what we our thinking
So instead of releasing our feelings without destroying this moment
The only resolution is to stare into the line of eye sight of nowhere
Place our mental focus on spoken words and poetry
At least there,
There is very little interruptions through emotional stresses
For real
Why ponder on what it is, and what it can be
Lets just live by today
And figure on the answer to the question
Are you and me equal WE
Or we just friends!!!

By LeRoy Goetzendanner

1 comment: