Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, August 24, 2012

WROTE YOU A POEM

I wrote you a poem
but I didn't send it to you
I post it publically for all to read
wanted to share what I felt
and I felt like sharing the poem with the world

See, I wrote you a poem
but instead of reading it to you

I wrote it to you
then post it on todays status for all to view
thought it would get a little love from you
but you sending me PM messages saying
"that poem was for who?"

I wrote you a poem
and sent it to the main page
instead of your personal page
got many likes and replies that day
but no responds or likes from you in any way

So I deleted the poem
and called you.......

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Both simple and lovely.

    Reminds me of texting in today's society...
    A recent male friend said, "enough with the texting.." and called me. Lol

    Love for a great day.
    fsb

    ReplyDelete