Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SWEET SURRENDER



Naturally flavored

no additives or preservatives

no sugars or artificial flavoring

wait a sec

mouth salivating too much

to talk through my written words



My mouth is overly excited
pallet flipping to a flickering tongues ballot

...waiting for that invitation for relations

taste buds mimicking thousands of puckering like lips

waiting for that clear surrender

eyes closed and smiling anxiously

"feed me" my moans yell

sounding like Audrey 2

from little shop of horrors



I'm smelling her

every time I curl my lip

compromising to smack on morning after taste

keeps me smiling for days

satisfying.....wait

my stomach's growling

reflux reaches up to inhale her essence

she so bad for my body

but hurt so good to my mouth



scent evaporating

dry clears, no longer rest on my smile

blue strobe lights no longer detects your presence

I have to......

I must get......

no choice but to refill off your thrill list

warmth sliding down throat in snail trails
and I'm living off



SWEET SURRENDERS........



By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment