Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

NEXT DAY.......



Eyes slowly opening to you

trying to remember. Yes remember

how beauty became my night

and a continuation the morning after

Was it the Dinner and Château St Michelle

the convo to get to know

maybe the reggae dance under blue lights

or was it the long drive,

windows down

drinking more wine,

Maybe the music played seduction

I think it was the long walk

while me holding your hand

poetically talking



My vision is coming clearer

you sleep with a smile of happiness

I’m wondering if she knows she is here

what could her dreams paint in images

that makes her sleep this late

oxygen inhaling deep like “yes”

smelling her on me

light cold soils still stains the sheets

her skin so soft

I couldn't help but to slowly lift the sheets and peek

HEAVEN



I pulled her close

getting that flash of last nights beginnings

long kiss good night

invitation for a night cap

7 mins after 3am

but my pinnacle stands at 12:04

hands racing down her hips

while our lips kissed in communication

slow dancing or gyrating to no music

this wasn't the plan

no one night stand

but we fell,

then we laid

explored each other bodies

in front of open shades

powerful touches turned to silent screams

penetration force screaming of names

two figures becoming one shadow on the wall

bass booming from headboard knocking

foamed mattress becomes are applause in squeaking

and the finale-

releases, beyond volcanic eruption

our bodies shaking like hypothermia victims

locked in our holds as if it was life threatening

while the night finally sleeps

She finally awakens, with the same smile -

she had in her sleep

her lips touch my skin to say hello

and the episode to the NEXT DAY began.



By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment