Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, August 6, 2012

LONELY NIGHTS

Looking for your Silhouette


that warmth creeping beneath the sheets

the soft sounds of you asleep

that intoxicating fragrance when I breathe

but I'm back to routine

lonely, ole lonely

back to being me

lonely, all so lonely....me



The unexpected touches

the good morning hugs

the rush to brush our teeth

to taste fresh mint between you and me

but covers lay flat

temperatures reach winter cold

don't tell no body this

but I feel like my home was your home



back to unwanted free

lonely, ole lonely

wishing you come back to me

lonely, ole lonely.....me





I want to make.....Like

but we can't close our eyes on love

it will still be sensual

beautiful in connection

stimulating in waist section

this effect of our affection

coordinate releases

embrace in paralyzed freezes

look at each other

say those "three words" without speaking



but that is not happening

memories of yester years

indulging in cravings

spending all our life body savings

waiting for the next moment

to sing

no longer lonely,

I have somebody

to call my own!!!





By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner








MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite certain I'll feel this way this coming winter...but in the warmer months, I kinda like having the space :-)

    Nice. Really nice!

    Love for a great day.
    fsb

    ReplyDelete