Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

STEAL MY AIR

You call it howling


I only hear the wind laughing at me

blowing away my breath to breathe you...

that's when night falls,

but I've experienced darkness during high noons

consuming consumption I was consumed



Wind blows against my window

this wind sounding off its mockery

teasing me with false intentions for attention

...that its blowing for me

that the trees are waving for me

but they stand still when I smile and wave back



Whistles in skies in high exhales

switching directions to smoother me

I blow back as it pushes my air into lungs

I don't think this wind is meant for me

fighting to ignore the once freshness

and battle the additional intakes

simply mistakes not to revive me

but stop my breath from breathing left over love



So I huff

and I puff

but I lose the battle of breathing against wind

the wind won when it knew it was going to win

lying back gasping

for my wind to restore my oxygen.......



By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment