Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

INSECURITY

Thought I lived in a world to serve and protect......


Her

love, honor and respect…..

Her

Wear an S on my chest for security

A proud in confidence badge to serve

...but like a left hand pitcher

I was throwing curves

which left me at my lowest....

to da curve, to da curve

Never got the chance to be a man

lost all opportunities to be that man

leading was in my daily forecast

but my conscious had other plans



I was Halloween in the summer

masking my insecurity

Faith was suppose to be my best friend

but I failed with no bail

a trial of sentencing towards sensitivity

A all woman jury manned up for prosecution

they wearing more masculinity than me

"She needs a man

with

Sensitivity"

Yeah Right, but not ME

She's looking for common sense

not that back in the day rapping brutha

but strong brutha with conscious sense

swagga with neck high, walking tall with confidence

So in my defense

I tried defending my right to defend my defense

I was confidence trying to climb over DE-fence of insecure pretense

playing on the Doctors orders for a cure towards insecure

I was secure about securing my insecurities

making me the sheriff of confidence in-security

no way no brutha want to be like me

no way another woman would want to be with me

I rather battled with troubles of leading

than jealousy and insecurities

I won’t be free

two terms with no parole

No chances of being free

Lifted and saved

Guidance, faith and man leading

Sent to the corners with a “Dunce” on my head

while the back of my shirt reads the life I lead



INSECURITY








By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment