Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ENTANGLEMENTS

Waking to wrapped sheets


cold in wetness, soils of us

holding you and me

I'm skinned deep into you

you excepting me

long legs intertwined like roots in the earth

...hands palm to palm

fingers locking like links connecting shackles

no body parts uncovered

we are just under and covered

almost like the game of twister

but every move was coordinated

our complexions coming together to create new browns

Heart beats rapid against bonded flesh

while there was barely room to breath

mouth covers your breathing

tongue dances to swordplay in slithering flickers

as moans vibrates against our passionate kisses

this type of closeness is birthed in conjoined embroils



ENTANGLED



the wall shadows us,

we mimicking a new style of pretzel figure

my memory faded

hers smile, of this scenario in vision contemplated

the desire to let go is difficult

we are locked in a hold

like a cliff hanger holding on for life

maybe its the thought of the first time being our last

trying to change the ending with no ending

holding tightly

contracting internals flaming in hot disbursements

from my awakening in metamorphic expansion

closures are adjustable to my breaking and entry

frictions of my pinnacle being so vein

the art of hurt so good pain

as we lye here paralyzed in our pleasured pain

can't get loose

won't come loose

reaction is to stay connected



ENTANGLEMENTS





By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment