Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, July 30, 2012

UNAWAKE ME....

o     In my dreams,
I wake to you smiling at me
but yours eyes are still sleep
your dreams are about me dreaming about us
because last night was love making
it was the making of commitment for us
I never knew loving you would turn me on
I mean from the sight during our one plight
against my chest and lap, I still feel you
   I wish it would storm
so every touch is felt
eye contact wood have hit
to the striking of lightning
That every kiss was caught in a flash
in weathering skies
that thunder would make you jump
coordinating with each other’s thrust
maybe I should have gone inside
to bring love making in teachings
open your mind
to only concentrate on what we are doing
so you can laugh at your past
that all those contenders were
subtractions and divides
to our adds and multiplies
   I can see it in your eyes
but your fears of us being just then
and then turning away
would leave what happen
that night to stay.......behind us
but we were blinded by fear
we knew we wanted love
not the scenario that would follow
and hunt us to what IF's tomorrows
   praying one day
your head will lay on that empty pillow
beside me
that we are celebrating years in
after that day we finally met each other
years ago....
Wishing on a moment my arms will cramp
in a lock position
so I can never let go
praying, praying, prayers......

By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment: