Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WEATHER, OH WEATHER


If it rain
would you run from it
me,
I like to play in it
sometimes lay it
cuz I know heavens tears
falls on me
weather, weather, weather
...
who's weather
what weather
why weather
when weather
let me continue to explain......

if the sunshine disappears
will your smile turn to a frown
or would you bring color
in your personal forecast
you become sun, through your brown eyes
Gray is not bad to blue skies
just hazel haze to viewing eyes
the weather, making the weather
this weather, that weather
not finish, let me continue.......

Exhale for a minute
blow against the light winds
a game we can play
called, Kissing air
try it with your eyes closed
wet your lips first
to feel the winds Cold
blow every time wind blows
feel the cool and calm
and that release that has you like, "WHOA"
my weather, my weather
our weather, making weather
but let me continue.....

Shall we make a song
clap to the thunder
hands up and wave to oceans swells
fly against the wind
blink in codes to the sun
turn in circles to mimic tornadoes
scream with howling wind blows
jump up when rain falls down
fall down and freeze like snow
weather, oh weather
what you do to me
but let me continue...

Lets blaze in the dark shade
night time we see it
still light out
moon light out
different air, different freedom
run around chasing shadows, chasing us
how many firefly's can you catch at one time
let me see how they bring out the night dark in your eyes

Weather is our friend
weather is our love
weather is whatever we want it to be
soothing weather that flies above
weather our weather
even on ground its love
made between you and me.
By
LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment