Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

IS IT SUPPOSE TO HURT THIS BAD


Eyes trying to squint over swelling
I'm looking out the window at falling rain
oh, my bad
that's me crying uncontrollably next to my windows pain
its hurts ya'll
I mean
I never knew a man could feel lost
then watch his hurt walk away
I thought I was the source of happiness
but she was that source
that drained my thoughts away
sniffling, wiping red shot eyes
tissues everywhere
trying to zoom in to the last text you sent
and it wasn't a nice message either
The mistakes men make
the idea we could get away with murder
except for our own
tired of feeling like this
trying to understand before I cope with loneliness

Dayum its hard
this headache from pouring salt waters
doesn't compare to the murmur like pains in my heart
I feel like my world is slowly separating
I feel divided and no longer whole
one half falls to a puddles of soaking hurts up to his knees
while the other half laughs in you Fucked up dawg
bragging to my sad side about how your girl is here with me
I like to ask for that second chance
that look towards the future of my messing this up
trying so hard to lift my chin up
but my soul is heavy, my head is light, my heart is beat less
please tell me
does it really suppose to hurt like this.


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment