Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PICTURED DREAM..

Echoes of the last connection
in my dreams I See him smiling
moments before my smile returned to him
a flash appeared from a cannon
still moments of me curled in the phonebooth
smells of dampness in Scottland air
Me, with head down missing you
while I hear your voice in pride
Hours of conversing until my lide fell  heavy
I woke up by a vision  of you
with cold chills on a heated body
You were waving while smiling in tears
this was too scary
since I have never seen you cry before
I rush to the communications deck
asking permission for an emergency call
but our signals some how got crossed
yours signal beeping busy
and mine, with a need of a pick up voice
try again I chanted with a different connection in mind
beggin in my hello voice
asking this familiar voice to call the intended voice
slowly, my sweat fail down my face like cries
busy signals haunted me
as I keep seeing the vision of waving, crying
and that cold chill on my heated body
giving up on the connection
a slept that night fearfully with eyes open
blanket my body heat from those passing chills
remembering waking up days later
when I enter our home
discovering you, Dad, sleeping long
for your already departure trip to heaven.......
BY LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment: