Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, June 4, 2012

UNTITLED........



My sunshine died quickly
darkness falls before me
bright blues and highlighted whites
smothered by grayness
smells like an air full of sadness
I know this is just water
but I feel pain
heart passes messages through blood stream
...
hoping that membrane won't respond to change
its dreary
eye sight is not that clear but teary
force tears from falling cries
High winds to try to calm me
but even mello's from wind blows are lies
raising my hand to shield the hurt
the pain that falls for my eternal feelings
you want a emotional man
first show me
an emotionless woman
and then we will have balance
.........


#TNW




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment