Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LECHEROUS

Hungry eyes
a predator through manhood muscles
dominating collections of serenity on male Chasity belt
my intentions are by smells of pheromones
vision detects rise in heat and increasing heart beats
constantly salivating at passing victims to be
appetite will never settle
always looking for that rabbit hole the python can slide into
...
Hungry eyes turning into burnt orange red
I no longer have a nest as home or bed to lay my head
routine will never be premeditated
always looking for originality in my Manish approach
every name I swallow has a asterisk with footnotes
I'm so lame with my hunting game
my captures being the next
keeping them trapped in my layer of endless sex
until my hunger in taste buds draws up another frame name
a unknown species
no characteristic of mine can be detected
shy roles to bold holds
sentimental baits laid in odors, oncoming’s won't feel neglected
Hungry eyes full in satisfying muscled lies
another one taken
looking for the next in mating
hidden behind brown eyes is.......LECHEROUS
BY
LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment