Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, December 28, 2012

LADY..............

Lady,
this sang the blues
more like recited her poem 
to a jazz background
She told me her story 
which made me feel her story
and all along
she was telling my story

Lady,
this lady spoke some truth
or maybe just telling a convincing story
she may have really been an actress
but she acted this.........poem out
at points made the crowd cry, laugh, and shout
a sista jump up
"GIRL POWERRRRRR!!!"
This lady moved the crowd like Rakim
but woman stood their ground like Shakur 


Lady,
this lady was a piece of work
she shared her piece of work
from a long life of pieces that hurt
hurt that came with shattered thoughts
that made this piece hurt
but it worked
we felt her hurt
cause she spoke her hurt
dayum it hurt
dayum that lady poem hurt
and so were we 


Lady,
I call on you lady
lady in my painted Polaroid print out
this poem
this poem was for you
that lady
that lady that did that poem

LADY........








By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment