Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, December 24, 2012

UNKNOWN poet, MUTE writing



I speak loudly, 
and carry a silent voice
My name is in highlights
but I'm still standing invisible
I'm a poet with poems for days
but not one poem has been read
I'm introduced to many stages
but my applause's are in silence

I speak loudly,
but carry a silent piece
but not a gun piece
but a poem piece
that delivers peace
but since you can't hear me
my piece has no peace,
so I have to scream my piece
so you can hear my piece
that gives my piece a piece of mind
but still you can't hear me

I speak loudly
now I'm silently screaming above my lungs
ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!!
give me your undivided
please stand attention while you pay attention to me
LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
I have a poem ya'll
I have something to say
my poem got messages
but my poem is untitled
my poet name is untitled
after this piece
I hope this UNKNOWN will be KNOWN
my poems UNTITLED will be TITLED

I'm speaking in low tones
as my poetry writing scribes loudly
this is not a poem in demand
my pen point to you in but not in commands
but I demand my poems to command.......
the audience...TO LISTEN
I'm advertising the UNKNOWNS
by wearing shirts that say "UNKNOWNS to be KNOWN
My pen will not hide not more
I raise my pen from it silent mourns
my pen, my voice, is no longer MUTE anymore
I am UNKNOWN to be KNOWN
I write in MUTE to be HEARD

Person
Of
Extreme
Talent

^^ this is me.. UNKNOWN poet, MUTE writing 


By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment