Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, December 24, 2012

LETTER TO THE HEART

Dear Broken heart

I lye against the host chest
to hear your cry
and take note for understanding
to make it live again
to allow it to feel again
to prove to it
it could love again

Broken Heart

repeat with me when I say
it was never your fault
someone stole your key
more like breaking and entry
and forge there way into your heart
they projected images of love
but it was hidden lust from the start
playing your heart as a game
when your love is an art

Broken Heart

cry no more for me
just give me a chance
to translate love
from your steady beats
lost love is just an obstacle
I'll reboot your heart for free
I'm a geek in love
so I guess I'm the LOVE GEEK

Broken Heart

there's that smile
I hear your pace changing
its ok
let your tears fall like its raining
Its love (ME) to the rescue
I have the cure
unlimited prescription
to keep your beating heart
from suffering anymore

Love repair always,

Healing Heart 



By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment