Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, December 24, 2012

ACROSS THE LINES


I closed my eyes
remembering the sounds of her voice
well,
the sound of my pen graphics to her collegiate lines
I crossed these lines a thousand times
with a thousand lines
that didn't quite rhyme. but I'm
a poet, who uses lines to cross the lines 
put dotted happy faces on my I's
crossed my t's
like crosses in heavenly skies
eyes on my T's and I's
and I's be a wise guy to every line
I crossed the lines
but stayed in the borders
I was border line, while crossing lines
so I go back to closing eyes
thinking back to the last line,
on collegiate line
I crossed the lines
stayed within border lines
and if I get another time
I'll cross her lines again,
with my writings on her lines.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment