Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Friday, December 28, 2012

HOLD........

HOLD ON

Take my hand
I promise I will guide you 
in this misguided world of sin
every step I take
I guarantee, its the foot steps Jesus has taken
See what I see from past to present
no need to look through my eyes for the future
that's what you eyes are here for


Hold tight

no I'll hold you much tighter
I won't let go of the future
I won't let go of an ANGEL
see my torch is burning on low
but regains high flames when you hold my hands
hold on little future
just hold on


Let my hand:

point the way...around harm
teach you to touch hearts with out hands
show you a plan of becoming a man
from a man who learned from a higher man
pull sisters and bruthas together
and not pull triggers
raise your hand to the Lord and not for violence
point you to the spoken word
because your voice is not meant for silence

Hold on to me
don't let go
Hold on to me
I have something in store
Hold on to me
I promise you no harm
Hold on to me
hold on to me
Just don't let go.....










By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment