Pen is mightier than the sword

Pen is mightier than the sword
Writing what I think, before I say it!

Monday, December 24, 2012

BEAUTIFUL NATURALS (2009)



Natural looking you
that short hair, locked hair
dread head, to those AFROO's 
Gyal you're so beautiful
No additives or preservatives
gluten free Nubian flavors in you



You are the get up
get dressed up
working woman or schooling woman
walking in radiance
without a ounce of paints on your face
to make you up

The walk by
that says hi.....to all genders
conservative in her clothes
but she still outlines a body so defined

Educated and street smart
mouth talk from north or south mouth
attitude nice to being rude
you know who I'm talking about
you know who this poem is directed too
my beau, babes, luv, or hotness,
Yeah I mean you

Natural eccentric you
you were born this way
this is not a trend on you
you're different with a difference
Gyal you are beautiful
beautiful one's as they're define
look at you
but in their mind
they want your natural beauty too

Beautiful you
skin so dark, brown and light skin too
where high lights from suns' lights
makes all complexions so flavor able
Skin so soft, Shea cocoa butter soft
melanin like OMG touches
enhanced without pen drawn beauty marks

I love you beauty
I love your natural beauty
You are naturally healthy
You're natural is good health for me
a deserving want for the needing
that......

NATURALLY YOU....



By LeRoy TNW Goetzendanner




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment